Web Design Process
While each web site is unique, the general procedure we like to follow in the web design process is as follows:
- We determine your needs and review web site materials;
- We submit a quote for approval;
- Upon approval, you send 50% of quoted amount, a signed copy of the quote and the materials needed to build the web site;
- Once these are received, work is scheduled within the framework of our existing workload;
- We generate a 'prototype web site' for your review;
- You make final decisions on the prototype shell and approve the final web design;
- We proceed with the remainder of the web site creation;
- Once the complete web site is created, we send it to you for final revisions;
- You submit the final revisions on the web design to us;
- We complete the final revisions and submit a bill for the final costs;
- Your web site is published and considered live.
How long each of these steps will take is dependent on how soon we can get all the material to be included in the site and on the complexity of the web site.
For more information please contact us or request an estimate.